Hosted by Dow Wilson, President and CEO, Varian Medical Systems
- 4:00 - 4:15 pm: Networking and check-in
- 4:15 - 4:35 pm: Introduction
- Legislative/ Regulatory Update presented by Janet Trunzo, Senior Executive Vice President, Technology & Regulatory Affairs, AdvaMed
- 4:35 - 6:00 pm: Interactive Fireside Chat
- Vy Tran, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems, Varian Medical Systems
- Janet Trunzo, Senior Executive Vice President, Technology & Regulatory Affairs, AdvaMed
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm: Networking reception
- Get to know fellow regulatory colleagues in the Bay Area over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
About the event
Join medtech professionals for an afternoon of informative and interactive discussion on the latest developments from FDA. Regulatory experts from AdvaMed and Varian Medical Systems will give you an insider’s look at current and future regulatory initiatives, including updates on MDUFA IV and its critical policy riders and what this will mean for your company.
Refreshments will be served. There is no cost to attend; this event is free.
About MedTech Meetups
MedTech Meetups are a unique opportunity for industry professionals to gather and exchange ideas, insights, and opportunities for growth within medical technology. Hosted prior to The MedTech Conference, these events offer an exclusive first look at the comprehensive business development, programming, and networking opportunities available in San Jose this September.
Brought to you in partnership with the California Life Sciences Association.