Hosted by Dow Wilson, President and CEO, Varian Medical Systems
- 4:00 - 4:15 pm: Networking and check-in
- 4:15 - 5:00 pm: An Update from Washington, presented by Don May, Executive Vice President, AdvaMed. Topics covered include:
- What's happening with the user fee agreement
- Medical device tax
- Current status of the Affordable Care Act
- Bridging the gap between FDA approval and Medicare coverage and reimbursement
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm: Networking meet and greet and refreshments
About the event
Join successful medtech professionals for an afternoon of networking and business development, and an exclusive insider's look at the current and future states of Washington, D.C. as it directly relates to healthcare and our industry.
For access to these exclusive networking and learning opportunities, look no further than the MedTech Meetup hosted by Dow Wilson, President and CEO of Varian Medical Systems, in partner with The MedTech Conference.
Join us on May 31 in Palo Alto at the Varian Medical Systems HQ for the opportunity to:
- Engage with industry experts Dow Wilson, Don May, and Ray Briscuso
- Expand your business network among some of Northern California's brightest medtech minds
- Get an exclusive update on Washington, D.C.
- Learn more about The MedTech Conference coming to your backyard in San Jose, CA this fall
Refreshments will be served. There is no cost to attend; this event is free.
About MedTech Meetups
MedTech Meetups are a unique opportunity for industry professionals to gather and exchange ideas, insights, and opportunities for growth within medical technology. Hosted prior to The MedTech Conference, these events offer an exclusive first look at the comprehensive business development, programming, and networking opportunities available in San Jose this September.
Brought to you in partnership with the California Life Sciences Association.