Plan your experience at The MedTech Conference
Thank you for attending The MedTech Conference 2017! The information below is from our 2017 program, but stay tuned as we will be updating it soon for The MedTech Conference 2018 in Philadelphia, PA on September 24-26!
Three days, endless business opportunities
The MedTech Conference features three days of endless networking, partnering, and learning opportunities. To make the most of your time with some of the industry's biggest players, plan your experience to maximize your chances of exceeding the business goals you set before arriving.
This year's conference will feature:
- Robust business development programming for investors and emerging-growth companies
- Dozens of panel sessions focused on the latest industry hot topics
- Insights from executives in the popular CEOs Unplugged series
- Attendees from across the globe hailing from more than 1,000 companies
- Innovative medical technology companies presenting their latest products
Achieve your goals at The MedTech Conference
Follow the attendee timeline leading up to the conference
- REGISTER TODAY
- Book your housing early, as housing typically fills up quickly. This year we have three hotel properties to choose from with discounted conference rates ranging from $235 - $239/night.
- Reserve your air travel and save up to 10% on Delta and oneworld, the premier global airline alliance including American Airlines, British Airlines, and more.
- Get to know the sponsors and exhibitors you'll be seeing at the conference. The list is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often!
- Visit our conference resources page to get the most up-to-date resources that will help you make the most of your time at The MedTech Conference.
- View our agenda at-a-glance and invite a colleague who you think will benefit from being at the largest gathering of medtech professionals in North America.
- Read The MedTech Conference Blog and get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the conference and dynamic industry insights from experts.
- Join the conversation on social media using #MedTechCon on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Download The MedTech Conference Program Preview.
- Registration available now! Register ASAP.
- MedTech Connect, the conference's one-on-one partnering tool, opens to help you efficiently manage your partnering meetings while at The MedTech Conference.
- Attend a webinar on maximizing the potential of MedTech Connect to meet your business development goals (dates and times to be announced).
- Analyze the conference programming and build your daily schedule to maximize learning opportunities through our various programming tracks and learning opportunities.
- Familiarize yourself our exhibit hall floor and make note of the exhibitors you wish to visit.
- Make sure you are prepared for the trip: order new business cards, note the industry trends you want to learn more about, and add that you'll be at the conference to your work calendar.
- Download the MedTech Connect app to your phone to build a custom agenda, explore the exhibit hall floor and get the latest news.
- Confirm your meetings in MedTech Connect and add them to your calendar.
- Get to know San Jose, CA and explore the city when possible.
- Explore exclusive discounts for conference attendees, including car service, bars and restaurants, and fitness and entertainment options.
- Make your plans to attend our various networking events throughout the conference.
Don't delay - plan your experience at The MedTech Conference today!