digital press kit
Welcome to The Virtual MedTech Conference powered by AdvaMed!
Although we are unable to meet in person this year, The MedTech Conference is determined to continue its tradition of providing world-class speakers and educational programming, covering the hottest issues impacting the medical technology community.
Below please find relevant materials for your coverage of the conference.
SUBMIT YOUR STORIES: We’re looking for stories to include in our conference recap emails, which are being sent to registrants at the conclusion of each day Oct. 5-7. This is a great opportunity to ensure your articles are being seen by participating executives. Submit your stories by 3:00 pm ET each day to email@example.com, and we’ll include a link to your article in our daily email. If you have already written stories based on the on-demand Conference content prior to Oct. 5, please share those as well.
- 10/7/2020 – The Virtual MedTech Conference Concludes 3 Days of Incredible Livestream Content MedTech Execs from 33 Countries "United By Purpose"
- 10/7/2020 – AdvaMed Congratulates Olympus’s Caroline West on Receiving The 2020 Accenture MedTech Ethical Leadership Award
- 10/6/2020 – COVID Response the Focus of Day 3 of The Virtual MedTech Conference
- 10/5/2020 – Day 2 Of The Virtual MedTech Conference Brings Magic And Innovation
- 10/4/2020 – The Virtual MedTech Conference Begins Three Days of Livestream Events
- 10/1/2020 – Former Guidant CEO Ron Dollens Named 2020 AdvaMed Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- 9/30/2020 – Vena Vitals Wins MedTech Innovator 2020 Execution Award and Receives AdvaMed Accel Virginia Shimer Rybski Memorial Award at The MedTech Conference
- 9/28/2020 – Patients Take Center Stage During Week 4 of The Virtual MedTech Conference
- 9/24/2020 – MedTech Innovator Announces Finalists for $500K 8th Annual Industry Accelerator Competition
- 9/21/2020 – Week 3 of The Virtual MedTech Conference Provide Perspectives from Key FDA, CMS Officials
- 9/14/2020 – The Virtual MedTech Conference Week 2 Continues World-Class Offerings
- 9/9/2020 – The Virtual MedTech Conference Opens with On-Demand Offerings
- 6/23/2020 – The MedTech Conference to Go Virtual for 2020
- Mark Brager (AdvaMed): 202-436-1370, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cecilia Lopez (AdvaMed): 202-469-7359, email@example.com
Other Helpful Links